Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 Toasters.

I have 4 toasters.

There is absolutely no good reason for this. I don't even like toast. I do however love good design and a good bargain even more, which is how one ends up with 4 toasters. One of them isn't even practical, it just keeps cooking the toast until you unplug it. I think that's how people burned houses down in the olden days.

Welcome to me and what pops into my head. Why not a journal you ask? Well, I can type way faster than I can write and I like to pretend my ramblings are witty and fun and if I keep all of my thoughts hidden in a book under my bed then no one but me will ever know just how clever I really am.

Not that I expect anyone but me will ever read this, which, with some of what goes on in my head might be a good thing. Note to self: Please bear with me (you) until I learn how to use this blogging thing.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment