Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Avacados, Cranberries and Cashews (oh my!)

These are just three of the foods that I hated at one time and now don't actually mind that much. They* say that our tastebuds change every 5 years, so now that I'm a "grown-up" I try to go back and taste things that I haven't liked previously to see if anything has changed.


 



On the other hand, mushrooms, almost all fish (unless it's smothered in tartar sauce) and olives are still on the hate list. I don't even like olive oil, and how olives have sex or how something can be "extra-virgin" is beyond me.

*they: they, the people who say these sorts of things. This fact may or may not be accurate as the way to substantiate it would be to ask the good old internet, but there's so much crap on there, who has the time. I will therefore stick to using facts from my memory bank that I enjoy the sound of.

No comments:

Post a Comment